digital?

Robin Stevens pianoman@westnet.com.au
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 11:53:11 +1030 (Cen. Australia Daylight Time)

 The same thing is happening here in my area. Plenty of times I go to a
house where they have a "serious electric" keyboard, but, the kids prefer=
play on the old "Banger"=0D
=0D
I also are finding a "conflict" in churches where the non playing elders
decide to replace the acoustic piano with a "Electric Piano".  Much to th=
disappointment and disgust of the piano players.=0D
=0D
Personally think that they are a great  means to keep keyboard playing up
and running. =0D
=0D
Down the track a big majority will revert to a "REAL" piano=0D
=0D
Robin Stevens=0D
South Australia=0D
=0D