Some Changes, and Thanks

Yardarm103669107@aol.com Yardarm103669107@aol.com
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:10:18 EST

To all on both lists:

At the end of January, after three years, I will be quitting my involvement
with the Piano Techicians Journal as Assistant Editor. My primary
responsibility has been for the creation of the Q&A every month, wholly dependent on the
posts and good graces of those who have been contributing to both the pianotech
and CAUT lists. Your willingness to share has been phenomenal, and your
responsiveness to me and to the Journal over the years reaches heroic proportions.
Thank you. In my place, Mary Smith from Texas will be new to the staff of the
Journal.

I will now be involving myself in the start-up of The Chicago School for
Piano Technology, a full curriculum technical school for aspiring piano
technicians. If you know of anyone who might be interested, please send them our way.
For the time being we have a survey site at http://pianotechschool.com which
will soon become our website address. Questions can be addressed to
chipianoschool@aol.com, or phone calls can go to 312/666-7440. Wish us luck. And again,
thank you.

Paul Revenko-Jones