Tuning Levers

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:23:33 +0100

Hi Matthew,

Like Andre, I only use the yamaha tuning lever.

The weight is excellent, and as andre says, there are no moving parts so =
it can't take some wear after a long time using it.
During my first years of tuning, I used a german hammer (Meyne), =
thinking that it was a good one, but after 3 years, it had some much =
"clicking" in the hammer (although it had an hexagonal shift) that I =
left it for the yamaha one.
When I began, I could have bought 2 yamaha hammers for the price of one =
german hammer, that's too bad I didn't buy it since the beginning.
the Yam hammer is not so expensive and is excellent.

Bye,

Quentin