Happy New Year--out with the old, in with the new!

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:36:30 EST

Friends,

A few miscellanous year-end ramblings...

I hope there's something symbolic here in regards to the upcoming year:

last piano tuned in 2004?  A Niemeyer upright.  Firewood, most certainly.

First piano of 2005?  A Seiler 186 grand.  Great piano.  The whine of the 180
is gone!

Dave Anderson, thank you for your New Year post, and your way with words,
your descriptions of feelings.  They are another gift you are lucky to have!

Thanks to all for all the shared information throughout 2004.  I'm sure each
and every one of us has become better at our job thanks in some small or large
part to this list.  May the trend continue!

A question to ask yourself when you're feeling a bit less than top notch:
how many people like their jobs as much as you like yours?

A happy new year with peace, love, and kindness to all,

Dave Stahl