Quiztime.... or Petrof Blues...again:)

Fri, 06 Feb 2004 12:47:05 +0100

Bingo Conrad...

The balance rail pins were binding on the mortices. Had to be a factory
glipp that they let slide. I managed to get a  fairly useable touch by
useing the Yamaha balance pin hole tool and told the customer about the
problem. They hardly use the thing so I doubt they will do anything with it.

Cheers
RicB