Hamburg B Key Inertia

Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:17:55 +0100

David C. Stanwood wrote:

>In this case it may be that the factory overdid it on the pre leading and had
>to back lead to get the down weight on spec...
>
>David Stanwood

I doubt it... not Hamburg... but in the end who knows ?  It would be
interesting to find out if they would actually spot a static weight
problem and decide to opt for this kind of a solution instead of simply
remaking the key, or removing front lead and plugging accordingly.

My gutt feeling tells me this is not Hamburgs style.

Cheers
RicB