Double drilling pinblocks: Hand held versus drill press.

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 09 Feb 2004 14:46:55 -0600

Thanks, Carl,

Obviously, Terry has never lived in a really low-humidity locale and
had a piano come in from somewhere like Florida, or Houston for that
matter, that had been there for many years! :-) I have!

Avery