Sizing damper guide rail bushings/Paul Chick

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:22:45 -0800

Paul said: "For 5 pounds of 3X chrome (hide glue) I'll explain how to do the
double
layered guide rail bushing cloth as found in old Steinways...ah, make that
10 pounds...ah, just send me the guide rails."

Paul,
<G> Nice try buddy, but I already know that technique! I'm happy to know
that you realize quality hide glue is worth sumpin'!<G> Money is the only
thing that will separate me from this GOOD stuff!<G>
Best Regards,

Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I