OT political rhetoric

Peter Lamos selahpiano@hotmail.com
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:42:19 -0500

>That's the interesting thing.  Usually political rhetoric *is* bogus --
on both sides.

>Peace,
>Sarah
>Fiscal Conservative
>Social Liberal
>Independent Voter

    I have once been corrected for replying to political stuff, I guess
I'm a slow learner.  If it is usually bogus political rhetoric than I
don't think we need to hear any more about it.  If you find yourself
signing your name with political terms, you may want to reevaluate the
appropriateness of the content you posted.

Peter Lamos
Brunswick, GA
selahpiano@hotmail.com