D-C 25 watt rods

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:13:09 -0500

--=====================_101883125==.ALT

Dean,
         All this is well and good and I'm sure that I incorrectly used the=
=20
BTU terminology however my point remains the same. Grab the shorter bar and=
=20
it's too hot to hold. Grab the longer bar and you can hold it all day. That=
=20
would seem to produce an imbalance to me. I can't seem to wrap my mind=20
around any other outcome, air currents not withstanding.

Greg

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Fort=E9
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net=20