Porsches rather than politics

Sat, 14 Feb 2004 08:37:17 -0800

Sarah:

And I mean this with absolute sincerity.  I think Dale was joking to make a point about keeping the list on topic.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

----- Original Message -----
From: Sarah Fox
To: Pianotech
Sent: 2/14/2004 8:33:08 AM
Subject: Re: Porsches rather than politics

Hi Dale,

I mean this with absolute sincerity:  I absolutely could care less whether you love Porsches and think that Saturns (what I drive) are inferior.  That's you opinion, and I don't take it personally.  If you feel compelled to discuss the virtues of the Porsche in OT posts -- or even the shortcoming of Saturns -- in OT posts, that's fine with me.

And I do hope neither you nor anybody else views my criticisms of the current administration personally.  It's not about you.  It's not about any of the other Republicans on this list.  It's about Bush and his crew.  As far as I know, you're not a bad person.  ;-)

Peace,
Sarah