"other voices, other rooms"

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 00:54:27 +0100

Well, I have been conditioned here on this list to never talk about=20
anything else but piano's.
In the times that I was more frequent in my responses to this list I=20
every now and then gave in to a what I call a jelly mood , meaning that=20=

I felt giggly and jokingly.
I know that even that was something being frowned upon and for using=20
non-'Christian words' I have already been crucified a number of times, =20=

not to mention the word POS... what a joke.
I have learned from it that to be able to communicate one had to follow=20=

certain rules, rules I personally have not made.
I have also learned that as soon as somebody here started talking about=20=

religious and political issues, immediately a heated discussion (and=20
sometimes more than heated) would take place to ensure that we only=20
discus piano related matters. (forgot about BB?)
Apparently that all seems changed now.

You know folks, it's all fine with me.
I am just an outsider, (and indeed, I do make many writing mistakes)=20
and this list is in origin an American list, so in order to be a=20
subscriber, I 'll try to find my way through the list rules, which,=20
apparently now suddenly seem to change.

friendly greetings
from
Andr=E9 Oorebeek