"other voices, other rooms" OT

Sat, 14 Feb 2004 20:11:50 -0500

Andre -
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.  Do you see this specifically=
=20
as an American societal problem?  (How could that be possible?)
But, more to the point, what are the list rules that seem to you to have=20
suddenly changed?   Since you wrote this above my own post, I'm wondering=20
if there is something I said to elicit your response.

hypersensitively yours,
David Skolnik