yamaha p-22

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 01:06:14 -0600

At 10:45 PM -0600 2/17/04, Barbara Richmond wrote:
>... Do you think this pianist is really going for the *touch* of the Steinway
>grand, or the *sound* of a Steinway grand?

Dunno, Barbara.

I simply inferred from the original post it was a weight issue since
lead weights were only mentioned. Hence, I shared what I did.

Keith

Keith McGavern                                    Texas State Association
Registered Piano Technician                 SOONER SPRING SEMINAR
Oklahoma Chapter 731                                  March 11-14
Piano Technicians Guild                        http://www.ptg.org/tsa/
USA