... Objectivity of Posting OT

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:54:18 -0600

At 1:28 PM +0100 2/19/04, Isaac sur Noos wrote:
>... The Stuart samples I was expecting a better tone to listen for ...
>... So I regret if you feel my comments as being totally negative, I  most
>probably try to be honestly critical, I do the same with my work daily
>and hate the self contenting attitude that prevail in some trades. We
>need to be confident and pleased easely but stay critical as well.

Hi Isaac,

I appreciate your forthright explanation. I just didn't pay any
attention to the fact that it was a Stuart or or any brand. I just
enjoyed the few moments of listening.

However, if it will help for us to even be closer to being on the
same page, that last audio file Richard sent was all thumbs down for
me. Just nothing there at all.

So there   :-)

Keith McGavern                                    Texas State Association
Registered Piano Technician                 SOONER SPRING SEMINAR
Oklahoma Chapter 731                                  March 11-14
Piano Technicians Guild                        http://www.ptg.org/tsa/
USA