[Files] parts picture

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:49:17 -0600

Not too long ago, someone made a comment about some hammers or other=20
parts that didn't quite work out.=A0 Here's what you can do with them.
=A0
=A0
I can't take the credit, the design in by Cindy Strehlow, RPT=A0of the=20=

Central Illinois Chapter (true evidence of her serving as a Girl Scout=20=

leader).=A0=A0 The Mr. Rudolph Reindeer craft project was part of the=20
spouse/guest program at the Central Illinois Seminar in 1988.=A0 Cindy=20=

gave me the extra one--it's resided happily in my china cabinet ever=20
since.=A0
=A0
:-)
=A0