Condemnation and obtaining for personal gain

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:12:12 -0500

Best option would be to tell the owners that it is not worth more than a =
couple hundred bucks, call a local tech ...... Terry Farrell =
(813-684-3505) would be a fine one ......, and have the tech take that =
old worn-out piano off this elderly couple's hands.=20

Yup, that's what I would do.

Operators are standing by.....

A second option, and IMHO not nearly as good as the option described =
above, would be to buy it yourself. I don't know exactly what is the =
salvage value of an M&H A. Perhaps some on this list can help you get a =
range for that. Offer them something towards the lower end of the range. =
I find that west-Florida prices are pretty consistent with much of =
mid-western USA. IMHO, that would be fair to you becuase you will get a =
good deal on the piano, and it will be fair to them because the price =
will be within the "normal" range, but they have the ease of sale =
without having to advertise it, do the pricing research themselves, have =
people calling and trampling through their home inspecting the piano, =
etc., etc. And of course, if they want to pursue getting a higher price, =
they are free to advertise the piano and do that whole thing.

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----=20