Condemnation and obtaining for personal gain

Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:39:08 +0100

Come on there Phil... seriously :)  You KNOW in yourself whether or not
you took advantage of these folks or not. Its the spirit of a thing that
in the end determins whether or not it is justified. Knowing you through
the list.... I have a hard time imagining you have anything to feel
queezy about.

If you can save this instrument, give new life to it, and put in the
hands of someone who can create music with it... then how can anything
be wrong ?

Cheers, and dont muck it up... grin

RicB