Wondering about the effects of scaling on tunability

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:27:01 EST

Bill,

Thanks for the suggestions.  I know that scaling is pretty math intensive.  I
guess I'll have to ask my brother for a little help on understanding some of
this.  He's an advanced math instructor at a JC in Nevada, and the one who
used up all the math genes for my entire family.

Dave Stahl