Steinway Style 2 (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:17:42 -0600

I would like to see these.

I seem to remember seeing a cross-section drawing of a Style 2, but
can't locate it this evening. If anybody recalls that drawing and where
it might be found, I would appreciate seeing it again in order to
understand more about how these were constructed.

Kent