Temperaments in the media?

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 16:24:14 +0000

Hi all -

I've watched over the years as alternate temperaments have been
re-introduced to technicians.  I have noticed more techs. writing about
trying and/or using some of the modern, or historical temperament for their
customers.  Does anyone know if there has been any articles targeted to the
piano playing public?  I know there are a few publications that cater to
pianists.  Any one have any success getting published there?

Ron Koval
Chicagoland