Peace

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:12:59 -0600

Dean May wrote:

> Nope, actually I am preaching to the right choir. I dare say most of the
> Americans and Christians reading this list support Bush's "war on terror"
> and have allowed themselves to get caught up in patriotic war fever.

Dean, and others,

Please don't make assumptions about most of us, based on the insistent
postings of just a few.  Most of us have not posted on this (off) topic.
In my case, and I won't presume to speak for others, it is a deliberate
decision to limit my participation to only those topics which have to do
with piano technology.  (Or occasional attempts, like today,  to remind
others why we are here).   Regardless of your position on war or peace, pro
or con, when you preach about it on pianotech you are preaching to the
wrong choir.

Peace

Mike