"should I stay or should I go?"

baoli liu baoli_liu@yahoo.com
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:12:15 -0800 (PST)

Years back,I had visited a few asian piano
factories,because of the mass production(more than a
hundred pianos every day),a goup of tuners have to
tune pianos side by side with loud nosiy
background.all of the tuners,including some young
tuners tune pianos this way every day.

It is always easy to tune pianos in a nice and quite
place.But being a technician,especially a concert
technician,I think it is a "must" skill/ability to
tune pianos with noisy background.
Baoli Liu