"should I stay or should I go?"

Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:48:40 -0500

Hi Andre -

A shocking splash of sadistic reality, Not what I would have imagined from=
=20
the civilized Dutch. My point, as you courageously demonstrated, is, to=20
try.  How would you feel if you never said anything? Perhaps you could have=
=20
made your point by coming to a performance (or a rehearsal) and turning on=
=20
a vacuum cleaner.  A mere thought.

Regards

David Skolnik