Action flange crushing

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos@earthlink.net
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:56:29 -0800

inthe early days i remember ptg convention classes and instructor told
about 18 lbs torque for hammer and whippen screw.. i got a torque wrench
and practiced a little and anybody can get that feell.. it works.. a few my
collegues came to my shop and practiced with torque wrench to get that
feel.. try it!!