Ethics..Should be Perfume/Cologne/Aftershave

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 08:59:58 -0700

Barbara Richmond said: "But, remember, don't knock them over with =
after-shave or cologne.

>wheeze.......sneeze.......fresh air please!  :-)
>
>Barbara,
As I have an acute reaction to most Women's perfumes, Let's look at the =
other side of your comment. What to do if the client took a "bath" in =
some Au de Stink, before you arrive? What to do when the client has all =
of those "Room Deoderizers" strategically placed around the room or =
plugged into the wall socket? Both situations have forced me to simply =
say: "I'm sorry, but I'm allergic to the smells in your home and have to =
leave!" There is no other way to do this, IMO. Anyho, that sort of thing =
is a two way street!
Best Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police