Sticking Keys

Timothy R Cochran trc3j@juno.com
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:24:39 -0400

To David I. who asked if this was a test.

No, this is a rookie PT trying to learn from the best.

In this particular case we are dealing with a grand piano that sits in a
school chapel where the climate control is on timer and only runs a few
hours a day. After a very wet summer the action is pretty stiff. I am
still pretty far down on the learning curve and could use some help. I
did some adjusting and had it in what I thought was decent shape but
within a week there was a recurrence of sticking keys. I am probably
doing something wrong.  Help?

Tim