Sticky note: today's puzzler winner unveiled

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:44:10 EDT

winner, Mike Spalding!  (see answer below).

I failed to specify how many notes were involved.  It was only one note per
piano.  One was g3, one wa g#3.

Another weird sticky/noisy note problem I've had with a couple of these was
the jack rubbing on the jack stop rail bolt.