O.T ---was Metric

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 00:26:08 EDT

Ladies &  gentelman
   Could we Please change this to O.T. WHERE  IT NOW BELONGS.
   Dale

> <<Aren 't they always the same kind of guys? They usually  drive around in
> old pick ups or Chevvies, smoke cigars, drink Coors or  Buds, wear baseball
> caps, and kick against any so called progress if it  is coming from
> 'abroad'.
> >>

> Oh....you  mean HETEROSEXUALS? (I.E. Real Men)

Oh gawd...  LOL!!!  I can't  stop laughing!!!

Oh it hurts...  Oh  my.....

Peace,
Sarah,
a one-worlder Yank who is rather fond of  metric

PS Let's see...  An inch was based on the length of an  English king's thumb.
A foot was based on the length of his foot.  Now  that Americans have taken
over this archaic system and use it to do battle  over the Internet, I
propose we have a new unit corresponding to the length  of the average
cyber-weapon, which would of course be 8 inches.  Can  any of you Europeans
help us out with this one?  How big was Henry  VIII's weapon.  Eight inches
also?  Is there already some metric  unit, or can we claim full rights to
this one????

Sorry....  I  really couldn't resist!