top 10

jason kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:19:58 -0700

"My ten-year-old is a musical prodigy, with perfect pitch. I'll ask him if
it needs tuning."

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Carl Teplitski
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 3:37 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: top 10

My son sings in a rock band, so he doesn't care if it's in tune. The music
is so loud, nobody can tell.

My little girl is a beginner, so do you have to tune the black keys , too ?
?

My son just started lessons, so he only plays a few keys in the middle.  Do
you have to tune it all ???

Just a few that I can remember, from the top.

Carl / Winnipeg