Punchings

Jurgen Goering pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 03:30:18 -0500

Dear Richard and List,

These punchings must be experienced to be believed.  I would be happy to send
anyone a sample to feel and hear for themselves.

(Just give me 10 days to return home from from buying trip here in Germany)

Best regards,
Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply

PS  One area I am specializing in is bringing in the finest felt and cloth
for our craft.  Stay tuned for more exciting news in this department.

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 01:35:21 -0600, Richard Moody wrote:
> ...I didn’t hear any improvement in tone much less touch.   I would like to
see this demonstrated...