Oorebeeks Punch'ns

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Mon, 04 Apr 2005 16:19:36 -0500

Andre,

Most of us really appreciate your efforts in this regard. As far as who can
sense what, it sort of reminds me of doing a good regulation on a piano and
the pianist compliments me on the voicing I did! When I did NO voicing.Or I
do a good voicing and they compliment me on the way the piano feels!

I've learned since I've been at the university that a pianist's perceptions
on what has been done to his/her instrument is amazingly dependent on how=
 the
instrument responds. Which affects the way it's played. Which affects the
tone he/she hears! JMHO! And I won't change it, either! :-) It's been proven
to me too many times with the many artists I have to deal with here!

Avery

P.S. I will be ordering some of those punchings when they're available=20
here1 :-)