The "Jolly Loop" (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Fri, 08 Apr 2005 08:27:29 -0600

Hi Dean,
                  James in now offering the Jolly loops, there is an extra
charge. the knot is only about 7mm long ,average. You will have to measure
the diameter of the hitch pin, and he will supply precision loops.  The
stretch of the knot is way less than the traditional English loop. Some
pianos, have two hitch pin diameters in the bass.

We have field tested this system over several years. Tuning stability
caused by knot creep is significantly superior.

Regards Roger