Capstans... which brings me back to....

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:45:33 +0100

David....

Reading carefully again I see :)

Since the stated purpose of posting this is to make a Public disclosure
to insure no patents to begin with, I rather dont see your point. :)
Perhaps you overlooked the part where I say...

"Note... The following  amounts to Public Disclosure of an
 invention. True to style any one is free to open source develope
 the concept as they wish, but no patents can follow unless one
 devises a clear improvement on the basic idea."

Cheers

RicB

Ric,

You've really blown it.  You now cannot take out a patent on your=
 idea...;-]

"if you publish a method before patent filing, novelty is=
 violated and you
can get no patent"  Bernie

Or maybe this isn't considered publishing?

David I.