David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Wed, 09 Feb 2005 08:12:24 -0800

Hey, y=B9all......We=B9re bringing the mountain to Mohammed....

We couldn=B9t get ANY commercial piano cartage guys to do a run from LA to
Sacramento with our M&H CC, so we=B9re doin=B9 it ourselves; my local mover,
Frank Ruiz of Affordable Piano Movers will bag, tag, and strap my baby up,
and then put her in a U-Haul truck with a 14-foot bed on it,, and we=B9ll hit
it up the 5 North and be at the PTG show in 5 or 6 hours.

I=B9m excited.=20

I=B9ve got goodies at my booth, but you need to know the password:

                                        =B3circle of sound.=B2

See you there....

David Andersen
Steve Bellieu