square grand tuning

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:51:38 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0016_01C50E9D.B6924220
David I. asked:  "But where could one get such a tip?"

I had the owner of this Knabe square grand simply weld a second tip onto =
an existing tip. While you're at it, make a simple pivoting extension =
handle, turn on your Verituner, SIT DOWN on a comfy bench/stool/chair =
(geezzzz, why would anyone hunch over for three hours?), and enjoy =
tuning the sad, miserable beast!

Terry Farrell

  But where could one get such a tip?...;-]

  David I.

  Hi Richard,
  If it has the old oblong pins, A double headed tip will also relieve =
much agony and anguish.

  Joe Goss RPT
  Mother Goose Tools
  imatunr@srvinet.com