Spinet horizontal side separation

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:57:42 -0500

Are you sure the dang thing was glued together in the first place? I
have a vague recollection of having serviced several naugy Wurlies in
which the case was secured to the body of the piano with only a handful
of small screws. I had to lift the whole unit off to tune  the beast.
Is this what you have? Or maybe there *had been* a glue joint (long
ago) on the ones I worked on, but it had vaporized some decades ago.
Good luck!
Patrick