Phil's website was New website setup

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:57:40 -0600

Phil Ryan wrote:

<snip>

> Why is your name at the top cut off?  If it's because of the 800/600
> ratio, can you fix it for the average joe piano researcher surfer?

Phil, I just took a look at your website at 640 x 480 screen size and
the right side is cut-off. To see the whole thing, you have to scroll
left and right. So, bottom line if you did not know it already, your
website is setup for the industry standard of 800 x 600.

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Organ, Pump Organ