Was Fish, I see no further utility in the list.

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 00:45:55 EST

Ron,

While I'm probably not as technically astute as many others on this
list(yet), I always have learned something new from your posts.  You  seem to be one
of the few people on this list whose only agenda here is the  advancement of
piano technology.  I hope your vacation from this list is  brief, though it
would be easy to understand if you made it a long one.

Looks like I'll have to keep an eye on your website.

Thanks for all the shared knowledge,

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 2/19/05 8:30:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,