Robins Post, was CC etc.

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:45:20 EST

Ric
   Bravo &Thank You, Now were talking. This is  reconciliation & good will in
action  pure & simple & my  blessings to you on It.
  May God Bless you.
   Dale

I'll  end this expressing my hope as well that Ron O returns to our
throng, as I  did on the phone with him. And by reminding one and all
that my intentions  were not do discourage anyone from going forward in
any direction they  wish.  Quite the opposite, be your name Steinway,
Kawaii,  Overs, Petrof... who ever... they all deserve that same
encouragement. Despite the sometimes hivelike nature of human  kind,
each piano does indeed speak for itself... has a voice of its  own.

Thats me.

RicB