used grands for sale in SD

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:57:27 -0800

Dave:
Has she been to the Piano Exchange?  We have Pramberger, Knabe, Nordiska, Baldwin (expensive!) and many used grands, including Kawai, Yamaha, and others.  We're in Miss'n Valley (miss'n 'cause it's flooded!).  Phone 619 298-5313.
    Paul McCloud
    inSane Diego

----- Original Message -----
From: davespianotuning@earthlink.net
To: Pianotech
Sent: 02/24/2005 6:21:31 PM
Subject: used grands for sale in SD

I have a contact who is looking for a nice 5 ft 7 or so grand in San Diego, CA..
They have indicated they have a budget of the mid teens.
She has tried a Yamaha, Weinbach, Petrof, Kohler and Campbell. Of
these, she liked the Weinbach the best (model 170).
Might anyone know of a grand in this size for sale??
Thanks in advance

davespianotuning@earthlink.net
Dave McKibben
San Diego, CA