M&H BB for sale

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 15:46:13 EST

Hi Tom
  I agree with Joe only do this under the tutelage of a  seasoned serious
artisan who knows how to bring the potential out in this piano.  Steinway hammers
can & do produce a wonerful sound i the hands of those who  know intimately
how to work with them & some dismal results in the hands of  the inexperienced.
Not mention the frustration, Which I'm now  hearing.
 Also your giving away a chunk of change if you sell at a  loss. Where are
You & who can help you?
   Regards
   Dale Erwin

Hi Tom,
Please take a second look at  your  situation here.
While I do as a musician understand how fustrated  you must be with the
instrument, you also have a golden oppertunity here as a  newby tech to learn.
Correcting the faults on this instrument,   will allow you to become more
competent in evaluating any instrument action  problem that you face without fear
of mucking up a clients  instrument.
Best, and good luck
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools