Rescaling GH1 tenor section

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 20:11:21 +0100

The pure wire strings are meant for older instruments in the first=20
place, and a very good alternative for steel/copper breaks in older=20
instruments like in old Bechsteins and the like,
Inox steel in more modern instruments is, according to me, too mild and=20=

not the right stuff.
It is definitely very nice, but especially for older instruments, and=20
sometimes as a replacement of just some registers in en older=20
instrument.

friendly greetings
from
Andr=E9 Oorebeek

www.concertpianoservice.nl

"Where music is no harm can be"

On 26-feb-05, at 19:58, Porritt, David wrote:

> When replacing funky sounding low tension wire with Pure Sound wire=20
> should you go back with the same size?
>
> =A0
>
> dp
>
> =A0