Pictures of Intereting Sound board designs (Modified by Kent Swafford)

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 18:03:40 -0800 (PST)

Dale,
    That "little" upright is still pretty big. It's
WIDE ( see size of cheekblocks ? ) so I suspect it
still has plenty of board area, and string length.

     Respectfully,
     Thump

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/5f/2b/c4/f2/DSCN4978.JPG

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/dc/43/c2/47/DSCN4979.JPG