Sojin Daiwoo?

selahpiano@bellsouth.net selahpiano@bellsouth.net
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 20:46:25 -0400 (EDT)

Alan,
Maybe the key fronts were rubbing so he sanded the key slip. (I guess
that could be considered a board). Then when that didn't work he
"adjusted" it.

Peter Lamos
Brunswick, GA

> Second question: in 2003 someone tuned it (for $45!!!) and on the
receipt she showed me, he also listed something that has me totally
mystified. It says "Adjusted/sanded board to fix sticking keys problem."
What the heck can that be? I was afraid he'd sanded the key bed but I
checked the bedding and it is good. Whatayathink? He charged a whole 5
bucks for this interesting operation. >