Redesigning Mason Hamlin A?

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:55:19 -0700

The M&H A is one of the pianos I use in my piano design and remanufacturing
seminars as an example of how not to design a bass section. In that seminar I
show pictures of the original and discuss its limitations. I also show pictures
of what can be done to improve the situation without too much trouble. (Well,
you do have to replace the bass bridge which usually means replacing the
soundboard. But, other than that....)

Contact me privately if you want more information.

Del
Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
512 Hanna Avenue