CRESCENDO GRAND PUNCHINGS

Piano Forte Supply pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com
Wed, 04 May 2005 12:32:37 -0700

Calin -

I agree it doesn't come out well in the small picture, but they are
conical.  It is not a radical cone shape.  The top is 1 mm less in
diameter than the bottom.  The conical idea is not extremely new - some
very fine concert instruments have been using conical punchings for some
time.  CRESCENDO grand punchings combine the advantages of the conical
shape with a special Wurzen felt (not a woven felt!) to achive what they do.

regards,

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
"we've got the good stuff"