reminders

FRANCES HELMS fhelms@topeka.k12.ks.us
Thu, 05 May 2005 08:39:56 -0500

Continue to call those who seem to be appreciative.  Don't call that one again -ever.  Some people don't know when they're getting great service.
Fran Helms.
Topeka,KS

>>> <richard.ucci@att.net> 05/04/05 8:12 AM >>>
Hi list,
Got a call from a client I tuned a year ago for the first time, telling me not to call back with any more reminders. She has my number and will call when she's ready(aroung the turn of the next century I guess).

I call clients once a week to schedual appointments,and leave a message if I get their machine.Short and sweet- "the pianos due, It's been a six months,year,whatever , and I'll be in the area this week. Let me know if you want to schedual.

I considering making the next appointment when I'm there and sending a reminder card two weeks prior, with the stipulation for them to call and confirm. I still don't want to have no shows which means I still will have to call many of them to confirm.

Any suggestions?

Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano