reminders

Fri, 6 May 2005 08:09:14 +0100

Hello Richard - about five years
Michael G.(UK)
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Gullion=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 11:26 PM
  Subject: Re: reminders

  Michael:
  How long were you doing piano work, before you got to that point, of =
no ads, and no reminders. How about you others??.
  I go through my records monthly and call any one who is due. Some ask =
me to call another time, some book on the spot, some return my call a =
week or 2 later. I guestimate about 40% of those I call will do it =
again. Others say all is well. They usually call a year or two later. =
Some I just never hear from again. In some cases its just as =
well[clunkers]and others who knows!!

  Michael Gamble <michael@gambles.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
    I never have sent out postal reminders. Never. I just use the phone. =
Neither have I advertised since about 1976 - it's all "word of mouth" =
and recommendation. I'm not trying to blow my own horn here - it's just =
the way it is.
    Regards
    Michael G.(UK)
      ----- Original Message -----=20