reminders

Thu, 5 May 2005 23:18:24 +0100

I never have sent out postal reminders. Never. I just use the phone. =
Neither have I advertised since about 1976 - it's all "word of mouth" =
and recommendation. I'm not trying to blow my own horn here - it's just =
the way it is.
Regards
Michael G.(UK)
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Matthew Todd=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 5:09 PM
  Subject: RE: reminders

  What is good period of time to let them respond?  Let's say their six =
month tuning is due June 15th.  Do you send the postcard a whole month =
before, the beginning of June?  Then how long do you wait to hear from =
them before you call them?

  Matthew

  David Love <davidlovepianos@comcast.net> wrote:
    First send a postcard reminder and then call only those who don't at
    first respond. Or, as I'm trying to do, start collecting email
    addresses so that reminders can go via email.

    David Love
    davidlovepianos@comcast.net=20